CLICK FOR #4HELP USER FEEDBACK
Click Number to Call
SECTION I - GENERAL INFORMATION
1601 Holland Street
#4Help Tracking Data
#4Help ID Number
Date Page Claimed by Owner
Hotline's Main Category
Aging and Disability
Services Provided by Hotline
1) DAY REHABILITATION: Provides daily living and pre-vocational skills by offering innovative services and leisure activities. The training needs of each individual are assessed, and personalized plans are developed based on the strengths, abilities, and preferences of each person.
2) EMPLOYMENT SERVICES: Provides sheltered and supported employment. Enabling every job seeker to maximize his or her career potential and build work ethics and confidence while providing paid employment through local business subcontracts. Can arrange transportation, training, and staff necessary for each individual to be successful.
3) RESIDENTIAL SERVICES: Provides community supervised living that includes a comprehensive staff. Serving individuals in Alternate Living Units and Group Homes located in apartments or homes in the Allegany County area. Each home is designed to focus around the needs, interests and desires of the individuals living in the home.
4) SUPPORT SERVICES: provides creative, individualized, and self-directed community living services to people with intellectual disabilities
5) RESPITE SERVICES: provide temporary care to an individual in their home or in one of our homes with respite facilities. The service is meant to provide planned or emergency care for adults with developmental disabilities.
Brief Description of Service
The Friends Aware Residential Program serves individuals in Alternate Living Units and Group Homes located in apartments or homes in the Allegany County area. Offers social, occupational, and residential opportunities to individuals with developmental disabilities.